Tempest tagged me and I’m not going to be compliant and tag others, but I will answer the questions posed to me.
1) Have you adopted any fictional character’s catchphrase? Which one(s)?
No catchphrases, but ‘ineffable’ and ‘shirty’ are in constant use.
2) Which Hogwarts house would you be in?
The consensus is Ravenclaw.
3) If you could spend a day exploring any place in the whole world, what would you pick?
By ‘world’ I’m assuming earth, and not taking safety concerns or physical limitations into account, I would explore the oceans. And if taking limitations into account, New Zealand. Or Iceland. I’m really excited about Iceland right now and I’m not entirely sure why. There’s a volcano in Iceland called Öræfajökull.
4) If you could spend a day exploring any FICTIONAL place, what would you pick?
Do you know how difficult it is to try to remember the millions of books I’ve read and movies I’ve watched and sort out fictional places in them that I would like to see? But I’ll go with Middle Earth.
5) Name the book, TV show, and movie that have made you cry the hardest.
-The Book Thief (disputable)
-Sherlock (didn’t even have to think about that one)
-The Iron Giant (disputable)
All for completely different reasons, which is hilarious to me.
6) If you could have any food in the world to eat right now, what would you eat?
Etherial crepes from the Anonymous Crepe Place that I hope to find my way back to one day.
7) What is your favorite article of clothing that you own?
Oh, I’d have to say my wool cap.
8) Do you drink diet soda or regular (or neither)?
I’m not really a soda pop person- but when I do indulge it’s never diet (the chemistry of diet soda is slightly more terrifying than that of regular.)
9) Name one song you know so well, you could sing the whole thing right now without even thinking about it.
10) You are hosting a dinner party. You can invite a total of ten guests, fictional or real, dead or living. Who do you invite?
This is completely unfair, firstly, why would I be hosting a dinner party? And secondly, ten guests total, no constraints? I’m a bit baffled. No, that does not answer the question. Here’s my favorite picture of Adolf Hitler.
11) Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?
I do but not in the conventional sense.